poniedziałek, 8 sierpnia 2011

Moomins :)

This postcards I received from Finland, the homeland of moomins ;p I love it. It's my childhood' story. My mum aspires to be like the Moomin's Mum, the perfection of mother. I think she reached this. 
For intrested how you can get cards from all over the world: postcrossing. I started this a year ago and I received almost fourty cards so far. But you can send cards more often and this way you'll receive more. I don't hurry, I make an effort to write every card differently and this is why I send about two cards per month. And because of the postcrossing I have friends from many countries. :)


At the moment I'm trying to learn some Russian and listeninig to Bjork. I like her but she plays difficult music, I think. I got her album from my parents at Christmas.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...