This is very simple recipe for everyone. When my mum made this little croissants and took their to school where she works they made a sensation. :) One of her friends have a son who is blind. He loved this little cookies because of their shape. He can feel their funny structure, smell and taste them. I love them and everyone who taste will, too.
- 100 ml milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 50 g yeast
- 1 margarine (200 g)
- 0,5 kg flour
- 1 vanilin sugar
- 2 eggs
- thick jam or chocolate butter
- Warm up the milk with sugar as tepid, melt the yeast in. Melt the margarine, cool it.
- Mix warm, liquid ingredients with the flour, vanilin sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the eggs, knead the dough.
- Divide into five or more equal balls. Put in the fridge for an hour.
- After this time take the dough and roll every sphere, cut little triangles. Put a teaspoon of jam in the middle, roll up, forming a croissant.
- Butter the tray and put the croissants on it. Bake 20 minutes in preheated oven, 180'C.